top of page

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

We wanted to share with everyone about the unknown and what if of Covid and the convention:

*We are following Arizona State Dept. of Health AND CDC guidelines very closely. Our utmost concern is our attendees safety and obviously our own.

*IF there is another shutdown that will prohibit the convention happening live, we are completely ready to turn it into a virtual convention. That decision will be made by May 31, 2021; not before unless it is announced NATIONALLY that we will be impacted for July, 2021.

*There will be a cap off for how many will be allowed to attend. This allows for more wiggle room as well as personal comfort of everyone. When we get within 50 remaining registrations, we will post an announcement, several times as the number decreases.

*The resort is working closely with us as well to assure safety and comfort for our attendees; fortunately it is locally, privately owned and the employees consider their guests as family.

Please let us know if you have any questions at

bottom of page